What is environmental history?
"What is environmental history? It is a kind of history that seeks understanding of human beings as they have lived, worked, and thought in relationship to the rest of nature through the changes brought by time. In this new edition of his seminal student textbook, J. Donald Hughes provides a ma...
|Main Author:||Hughes, J. Donald 1932-2019,|
Malden, MA :
1 online resource.
What is history?
Table of Contents:
- Defining environmental history
- Forerunners of environmental history
- The emergence of environmental history in the United States
- Local, regional, and national environmental histories
- Global environmental history
- Issues and directions in environmental history
- Thoughts on doing environmental history.