Gravity, strings and particles a journey into the unknown /
New fundamental forces of Nature? New forms of "dark'' energy? Signals from epochs preceding the Big Bang? Is our space-time unique? Only a joint study of the three topics examined in this book gravity, strings and particles may provide answers to these questions. Such a study may als...
|Main Author:||Gasperini, Maurizio,|
|Other Authors:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
1 online resource (220 pages) : illustrations.
Table of Contents:
- From the Contents: Prologue: inside the energy walls of our \cradle"
- Gravity at small distances
- Gravity at large distances
- Space, time and space-time
- Strings and fundamental interactions
- The past of our Universe.