"The ninth edition of the MLA Handbook is a textbook and reference guide that offers student writers and writing instructors guidance on creating works-cited-list entries in MLA style using the template of core elements. It features advice on punctuation, grammar, inclusive language, formatting...
|Uniform Title:||MLA handbook for writers of research papers|
|Other Authors:||Modern Language Association of America,|
New York :
The Modern Language Association of America,
xxx, 367 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Formatting your research project
- Mechanics of prose
- Principles of inclusive language
- Documenting sources : an overview
- The list of works cited
- Citing sources in the text
- Appendix 1.
- Appendix 2.
- Works-cited-list entries by publication format.