Encyclopedia of education and human development
Covers a broad range of topics within the fields of education and human development. Includes the ways in which learners construct knowledge at the different stages of human development, the educational tools used by teachers to teach, and educational politics.
|Other Authors:||Farenga, Stephen J., 1958-, Ness, Daniel, 1966-|
Armonk, N.Y. :
1 online resource.
Gale virtual reference library.
- Volume 1: I. Constructs of learning
- II. Philosophical, social, and political issues in education
- Volume 2: III. Levels in educational practice
- IV. Physical, motor, and cognitive domains
- Volume 3: V. Educational issues concerning diverse populations
- VI. People
- VII. Organizations.