The science of stress living under pressure /
|Main Author:||Fricchione, Gregory,|
|Other Authors:||Ivkovic, Ana,, Yeung, Albert, 1955-|
Chicago ; London :
The University of Chicago Press,
176 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Stress and the brain
- Stress and the cardiovascular system
- Stress and the immune system
- Stress and the sleep factor
- Stress and women's health
- Stress and nutrition
- Stress, health, and the social experience
- Facing fear: resilience and post-traumatic stress
- The mind-body medical equation and public health.