The social work graduate school applicant's handbook the complete guide to selecting and applying to MSW programs /
|Main Author:||Reyes, Jesús.|
Harrisburg, Penn.. :
White Hat Communications,
310 pages ; 22 cm.
Table of Contents:
- The MSW decision
- General criteria for evaluating MSW programs
- Comparing academic programs
- Field work options
- Special issues
- Support services for students and graduates
- Evidence of academic preparation
- Potential for graduate work
- Exposure to the profession
- The biographical statement : an overview
- The biographical statement : the "questions behind the questions"
- Less than perfect undergraduate records : what to do
- You're accepted : what's next?
- The doctoral decision.