Creating and presenting an early childhood education portfolio a reflective approach /
A teacher's portfolio, like an artist's portfolio, is a continually growing document that reflects your best work and professional development. But where do you begin, and how do you create a portfolio that will make a positive impression? Creating And Presenting An Early Childhood Educati...
|Main Author:||Friedman, Delores Lowe.|
Belmont, CA :
Wadsworth, Cengage Learning,
xxi, 152 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
Table of contents only
Contributor biographical information
- Section 1. 1. Your Teaching Portfolio: What? Why? How?
- What is a portfolio and why do I need one?
- 2. Organizing your portfolio.
- Section 2. Reflection and Your Portfolio.
- 3. First reflections and your portfolio
- Reflections on your work.
- Section 3. Developing Your Portfolio.
- 5. The developmental portfolio
- 6. The showcase portfolio
- 7. The e-portfolio.
- Section 4. Putting It All Together.
- 8. Summarizing thoughts.