Culturally sensitive narrative interventions for immigrant children and adolescents
|Main Author:||Esquivel, Giselle B.|
|Other Authors:||Oades-Sese, Geraldine V., Jarvis, Marguerite L.|
Lanham, Md. :
University Press of America, Inc.,
xv, 66 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Culturally-linguistically diverse and immigrant children : stressors of migration and the acculturation process
- A culturally sensitive stress-resilience model
- Theoretical bases of narrative therapy
- Culturally sensitive narrative interventions
- Multicultural narratives and puppetry : educational applications
- Appendix A. Sample script
- Appendix B. Puppet construction and resources.