Expert Visual C++
C++/CLI is Microsofts latest extension to C++ that targets the heart of .NET 2.0, the common language runtime. Expert Visual C++/CLI is written by visual C++ MVP Marcus Heege, who examines the core of the C++/CLI language. He explains both how the language elements work and how Microsoft intends the...
|Main Author:||Heege, Marcus.|
|Other Authors:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
1 online resource.
Expert's voice in .NET.
Table of Contents:
- Why C++/CLI?
- Managed Types, Instances, and Memory
- Writing Simple .NET Applications
- Assemblies, Metadata, and Runtime Services
- Defining Managed Types
- Special Member Functions and Resource Management
- Using C++/CLI to Extend Visual C++ Projects with Managed Code
- Mixing the Managed and the Native Type System
- Managed-Unmanaged Transitions
- Wrapping Native Libraries
- Reliable Resource Management
- Assembly Startup and Runtime Initialization.