Pro Visual C++/CLI and the .NET 2.0 platform
This book explains how to write .NET 2.0 applications and services. It provides you with a clean slate, erasing the need for developing the COM, DCOM, COM+, or ActiveX components that used to be a necessity. Instead, you'll learn how to write .NET applications using C++/CLI. This book is based...
|Main Author:||Fraser, Stephen.|
|Other Authors:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
Berkeley, CA : New York :
Apress ; Springer-Verlag [distributor],
1 online resource (xli, 917 pages) : illustrations.
Expert's voice in .NET.
Table of Contents:
- The C++/CLI Language
- Overview of the .NET Framework
- C++/CLI Basics
- Object-Oriented C++/CLI
- Advanced C++/CLI
- NET Framework Development in C++/CLI
- The .NET Framework Class Library
- Integrated XML Documentation
- Input, Output, and Serialization
- Basic Windows Forms Applications
- Advanced Windows Forms Applications
- Graphics Using GDI+
- ADO.NET and Database Development
- Windows Services
- Web Services
- Multithreaded Programming
- Network Programming
- Assembly Programming
- Unsafe/Unmanaged C++/CLI
- Unsafe C++ .NET Programming
- Advanced Unsafe or Unmanaged C++ .NET Programming.