Undergraduate writing in psychology learning to tell the scientific story /
|Main Author:||Landrum, R. Eric.|
Washington, DC :
American Psychological Association,
xii, 192 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Why psychology students (and not just English majors) have to write
- Starting your paper : finding the thread of your story
- Extracting the useful nuggets from a literature search
- How to write your psychology paper with style : general tips
- Bringing the audience up to speed with literature reviews
- Telling an original story through a research paper
- The rest of the story : title, abstract, references, and tables
- Reshaping your story for different audiences: other types of writing in psychology.