Brain-friendly strategies for the inclusion classroom insights from a neurologist and classroom teacher /
|Main Author:||Willis, Judy.|
Alexandria, VA :
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development,
ix, 227 pages ; 23 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Success for all students in inclusion classes
- Looking into multiple intelligence brains
- Teaching students with attention disorders
- Enriching the inclusive learning environment
- Review and test preparation strategies for diverse learners
- What the future holds
- Sample lesson plans for inclusion class activities.