From the Talmud to Thomas Paine Political Hebraism and the American Revolution /
In this video lecture, Meir Soleveichik explores the rapid change of opinions, the ideas of Thomas Paine, and the concept of political Hebraism, discussing their effects on the American Revolution.
|Other Authors:||Infobase,, TeleTime (Firm)|
[Place of publication not identified] :
1 online resource (1 video file (1 hr., 12 min., 0 sec)) : sound, color.
Table of Contents:
- From Talmud to Thomas Paine: Introduction (6:00);
- A Rapid Change of Opinion (12:11);
- Thomas Paine (12:33);
- Power of Political Hebraism (17:55);
- Legacy of Political Hebraism (12:32);
- From the Talmud to Thomas Paine: Conclusion (9:49);
- Credits: From the Talmud to Thomas Paine (0:07);