Evidence-based teaching for higher education
|Other Authors:||Schwartz, Beth M., Gurung, Regan A. R.|
Washington, DC :
American Psychological Association,
xiv, 161 pages ; 26 cm.
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / William Buskist
- Benefits of using SoTL in picking and choosing pedagogy / Randolph A. Smith
- Building rapport in the classroom and student outcomes / Janie H. Wilson, Shauna B. Wilson, and Angela M. Legg
- Using technology to enhance teaching and learning / Christopher R. Poirier and Robert S. Feldman
- Online teaching / Chandra M. Mehrotra and Lawrence McGahey
- Experiential learning / Kristin M. Vespia, Georjeanna Wilson-Doenges, Ryan C. Martin, and Deirdre M. Radosevich
- How should students study? / Regan A. R. Gurung and Lee I. McCann
- Selection of textbooks or readings for your course / R. Eric Landrum
- Are you really above average? : documenting your teaching effectiveness / Jane S. Halonen, Dana S. Dunn, Maureen A. McCarthy, and Suzanne C. Baker.