MLA handbook for writers of research papers
The MLA Handbook is published by the Modern Language Association, the authority on MLA documentation style. Widely adopted in high schools, colleges, and publishing houses, the MLA Handbook treats every aspect of research writing, from selecting a topic to submitting the completed paper. The seventh...
|Other Authors:||Modern Language Association of America.|
New York :
Modern Language Association of America,
xxi, 292 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
Expanded table of contents
Table of contents
- Research and writing
- Plagiarism and academic integrity
- Mechanics of writing
- Format of the research paper
- Documentation: Preparing the list of works cited
- Documentation: Citing sources in the text
- Appendix A: Guides to writing
- Appendix B: Specialized style manuals.