The great Wenchuan earthquake of 2008 a photographic atlas of surface rupture and related disaster /
|Main Author:||Lin, A.|
|Other Authors:||Ren, Zhikun., SpringerLink (Online service)|
Beijing : New York :
Higher Education Press ; Springer,
1 online resource (121 pages) : color illustrations, color maps.
Table of Contents:
- Tectonic Setting of the Wenchuan Earthquake
- Outline of Earthquake and Focal Mechanisms
- Outline of Co-seismic Surface Rupture
- Deformation Characteristics of Co-seismic Surface Rupture
- Relationship Between Surface Rupture and Pre-existing Active Faults
- Relationship Between Surface Rupture and Damage to Infrastructure
- Co-seismic Landsliding and Liquefaction
- Earthquake Disaster
- Relief Operations.