The principles of astronomical telescope design
This book presents a complete summary of the author's twenty five years of experience in telescope design. It provides a general introduction to every aspect of telescope design. It also discusses the theory behind telescope design in depth, which makes it a good reference book for professional...
|Main Author:||Cheng, Jingquan.|
|Other Authors:||SpringerLink (Online service)|
New York :
1 online resource (xxi, 631 pages) : illustrations.
Astrophysics and space science library ;
- Fundamentals of optical telescopes
- Mirror design for optical telescopes
- Telescope structures and control systems
- Advanced techniques for optical telescopes
- Space telescope projects and their development
- Fundamentals of radio telescopes
- Radio telescope design
- Millimeter and submillimeter wavelength telescopes
- Infrared, ultraviolet, x-ray, and gamma ray telescopes
- Gravitational wave, cosmic ray and dark matter telescopes
- Review of astronomical telescopes.