Richard Nixon is the disgraced president with a legacy to save. David Frost is a jet-setting television personality with a name to make. This is the legendary battle between the two men and the historic encounter that changed both their lives. For three years after resigning from office, Nixon remai...
|Other Authors:||Howard, Ron, 1954-, Grazer, Brian, 1953-, Fellner, Eric,, Bevan, Tim,, Morgan, Peter, 1963-, Langella, Frank,, Sheen, Michael,, Bacon, Kevin, 1958-, Hall, Rebecca, 1982-, Jones, Toby, 1967-, Macfadyen, Matthew, 1974-, Platt, Oliver,, Rockwell, Sam,, Howard, Clint, 1959-, McCormack, Patty, 1945-, Grant, Kate Jennings,, Casados, Eloy,, Milder, Andy, 1969-, Zimmer, Hans,, Orlandi, Daniel,, Totino, Salvatore,, Hill, Mike, Hanley, Dan, 1955-, Hirshenson, Janet., Jenkins, Jane, 1943 June 5-, Universal Pictures (Firm),, Imagine Entertainment (Firm),, Working Title Films,, Studio Canal,, Relativity Media,, Universal Studios Home Entertainment (Firm),|
Universal City, Calif. :
Universal Studios Home Entertainment,
1 videodisc (123 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Special features: Anamorphic widescreen persentation
- Deleted scenes
- "The making of Frost/Nixon"
- The real interview (footage from the actual interview and how it compares to the way it was reenacted for the film)
- The Nixon Library
- Feature commentary with director Ron Howard
- Language: English Dolby digital 5.1 ; Spanish Dolby digital 5.1 ; French Dolby digital 5.1
- Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French.